• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 576XP-AT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warped5

WingNut
Reaction score
Continuing to thin the herd here ....

Up for sale is a very nice 576XP-AT. Very low hours; I wanted to get the printout from the dealer, but he wanted to charge for it! Compression is very good. I'm 2nd owner, had a bent front handle and broken brake handle ... one I straightened and the other I replaced. The only negative on this saw is that for some reason, the mount hole for one of the recoil screws (upper front) has broken off (screw is missing). Runs very well, very strong: this saw made me sell my 371XP. I've experienced none of the problems that others have had with this saw. I'm offering this saw at $550 OBO for PHO; plus shipping.

Continuing to thin the herd here ....

Up for sale is a very nice 576XP-AT. Very low hours; I wanted to get the printout from the dealer, but he wanted to charge for it! Compression is very good. I'm 2nd owner, had a bent front handle and broken brake handle ... one I straightened and the other I replaced. The only negative on this saw is that for some reason, the mount hole for one of the recoil screws (upper front) has broken off. Runs very well, very strong: this saw made me sell my 371XP. I've experienced none of the problems that others have had with this saw. I'm offering this saw at $550 OBO for PHO; plus shipping.

Wow- very nice indeed... GLWS

Latest posts

Back