• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy ISO 562x 3/4 wrap handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MontanaTed

Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 3/4 wrap handle for a 562xp or the PN. Most recent post I can find cgraham1 shows one in the attached pic and that is what I'm looking for.

I believe Baileys carries them but I don't. Now exact PN and they do not show a pic of it.
0a3002a9fad50a45ad468df9f4037165.jpg

Thanks GC, I think that is the full, looking for the 3/4. I believe they have it just no pic so want to be sure The PN matches.

They don't make a true full-wrap for the 562, only the "3/4" style. Bailey's is using a "stock" picture for that ad.

Thanks. I wasn't certain and having a terrible time finding the right search words for it to get good information. I did just stumble upon the parts finder on Baileys this morning here and found the part. Inner and a picture of the wrap handle.

I appreciate the help guys.

Still open to a used one if anybody has one.

Back