Job Availability

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amos

Reaction score
Hi,

I am sure that you don't get a question like this very often so I will tell you that this is not a joke posting. I am Australian and in about 5 years time I wish to move to the United States and become a U.S. citizen. I was wondering if somebody could possibly tell me how in demand qualified climbers/aborists are in the U.S. and what sort of a chance I would have of being taken on by a tree service company? I do not wish to be seen as taking jobs away from current U.S. citizens, I do wish to contribute to and follow the rules that would make me a worthwhile and responsible U.S. citizen. As my qualifications are in the tree maintenance area I would appreciate any information relating to job availability and correct procedure.

Thanks Amos

Any major metro are will have openings for good climbers. The trick would be to find a good company that you can work with.

Just let us know here and we could probably help you out.

Also there is a headhunter that I've talked to that has arborist jobs he is trying to fill. [email protected]

Amos, Here locally i know of atleast 10 companies that are hiring. If your Dependable and Dont get wasted on the Job. You will have no problem.

yeah, what they said....

GOOD climbers are hard to find and in high demand. If you are good, safe and relatively fast, then you can basically work for whoever you like. Most tree companies will hire a good climber when they find one.

Climbers in Canada

They are a scarce commodity here in Canada...............there are several reciprocal agreements in place that allow Aussies to work in this country quite easily if you run into probs getting a green card for the USA

Latest posts

Back