Joncutter G3800 review.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not jonsered 380.

It is a clone of zenoah redmax 3800. I owned both to know first hand.

I have a NOS p+c for a jred 380 if you want more proof. Totally different saws then Zenoah 3800.

This is the older jred 380 your posting and is totally different saw. ;)
Oops, I see what you mean!

damnit!!!

for $30 my CAD triggered.

anybody know of an oregon bar or other available locally that will fit ?

Thanks

When I ordered I was expecting a slow delivery from China since shipping was $51 but I just got a message from FedEx, it shipped from NJ and supposed to arrive tomorrow. That's pretty fast shipping. If I didn't already have 5 50cc saws already, I'd have ordered the 4500 too.

Thanks. I really need to know when it's coming. Gotta get that package off the porch before spousal unit sees it.

She would rather me set fire to hundred dollar bills than buy another chainsaw.

I don't understand it. But the fact that I bought 2 of em may be a catalyst factor.

Not jonsered 380.

It is a clone of zenoah redmax 3800. I owned both to know first hand.

I have a NOS p+c for a jred 380 if you want more proof. Totally different saws then Zenoah 3800.

This is the older jred 380 your posting and is totally different saw. ;)

View attachment 1135831
Sorry for the derail but there’s a Poulan Pro 215 for sale that looks just like that. Are they good saws?

Yes, confirmed is Xmas sale at $30, shipping $51, thought also shipped fm China, but NJ instead - yea,.. NJ new China? Whatever, glad they have several on hand in USA. Now to perform a muff mod and retune. Links for muff mod's on 3800? I'll be using a 14" Tsumura bar with some Amazon 'german' chain for cheap. Funny thing is the Bar is almost same price as the saw haha... Thanks.

Thanks. I really need to know when it's coming. Gotta get that package off the porch before spousal unit sees it.

She would rather me set fire to hundred dollar bills than buy another chainsaw.

I don't understand it. But the fact that I bought 2 of em may be a catalyst factor.

Did you get them yet?

Finally had a chance to put a bar and chain on this little 3800. It fired right up, had good throttle response, was idling about 4500rpm, turned it down to 28-3000. Wot was around 11-11400. Haven't had a chance to put it in wood yet. The only thing that really bugs me about this saw is the chain brake flag sits really close to the handle bar. The back of my hand touches the flag. Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the flag farther forward??

Back