• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered 670 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got three style of chainbrakes for that saw or a bare cover. Due to some clutch interchangeability with that saw I would need to know your clutch drum o.d.
Also have one top cover set up I can part with. Only thing is I shortened the top front because I was running a heat wrapped muffler. So 2/3 of the muffler is exposed.
If any of this interests you I can PM you pics over the weekend. Just swamped with work through the week to dedicate any time to it. Thank you sir. TLG

I've got three style of chainbrakes for that saw or a bare cover. Due to some clutch interchangeability with that saw I would need to know your clutch drum o.d.
Also have one top cover set up I can part with. Only thing is I shortened the top front because I was running a heat wrapped muffler. So 2/3 of the muffler is exposed.
If any of this interests you I can PM you pics over the weekend. Just swamped with work through the week to dedicate any time to it. Thank you sir. TLG
I am interested. Please send pics.

Latest posts

Back