Just for McCulloch fans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gearhead1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Yesterday was nice and sunny, so I was motivated to take some photos. I hope you fellow McCulloch men enjoy these, and add your own pictures to this thread if you have some.

The saws are a 1-76, PM10-10S, 7-10A, PM610, and EB 3.7. The oil jugs were floating around the shop at work when I hired in, and the sign is from my former job at a McCulloch dealer. Its nailed to the side of my barn now, so ya know I'm an authorized service center!

Since you're all "authorized" and stuff, can ya hook me up with a gasket kit for a model 35? Mine starts and runs (poorly) but leaks like the proverbial mo-fo.

Good memories from those pics, Gearhead. My dad cut a lot of firewood back in the 70s with a Mac saw, and my step-father has a TimberBear that's a pretty fair saw that gets some occasional use.

I almost bought a used TimberBear a couple years ago, but I held off when most of the guys on this site didn't know much about it (or either had low opinions of McCulloch and shamed me into looking for a Stihl or Husky). How does the TimberBear (from back in the early 90s, I think) stack up in the line of McCulloch saws over the last couple of decades?

Your friendly Aussie agent Mc Bob, just in case ya happen to drive right by.

Dscf0005me2.jpg

cans.jpg

work3a.jpg

work8a.jpg

Fellas i'm looking for the fence post borer that Mac had in the late 70's and early 80's black in colour and fitted the 10 series of Mac's approx 6x6x4 and was chain drive with a pressed metal drive sprocket in either .354 or 3/8" pitch.

If ya have one let me know and Dean if ya get sick of lookin at that Mac 35 with the borer on it give me a yell i would like it for my collection.

Mc Bob.

Great pictures you posted, Bob!

Vernon, the TimberBear is the same saw as the Eager Beaver 3.7 and the PM610. It was just painted a different color and given a new name.

Bump r, I'll send you a PM about the carb parts.

How about one like this It was used to drill stumps and stuff with dynomite to force the huge tree's over

Latest posts

Back