Lawsuit over wood burning in Live Free or Die state

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a saw from this guy awhile back. Nice guy, but he's buying up all the used chainsaws around and reselling. Makes it hard to find a deal. He is a hobby repair guy, carb kit, parts changer. Not a real repair man.

"Kerri Johnson said she wasn’t aware of the lawsuit, but said the dispute with the Wilberts has existed for about two years and insisted that the smoke from their stove isn’t a problem. Johnson said the Wilberts are the only residents on the street who don’t burn wood and that the smoke blowing onto their property is coming from other homes."

I'll bet a beer there's more to the history of this than wood smoke. A lot of times the suit is just cover for some tit-for-tat battle between two families that don't get along, or maybe just one party that can't get along with other people.

I am sure that some day it will be illegal to burn wood. I would almost bet $$ on it. The outside wood burners are already illegal in many towns around here!! Our government is an absolute discrace and doing a great job of getting worse every day!!

No, get them burning clean with no smoke no one will no your burning wood. The green movements 1 good thing.

Back