• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Lewis Winch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axlr8

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looking for a lewis winch that i can bolt onto my one of my stihls. Figure i should stop using my warn on the Ranger for dragging out logs.
Willing to accept a project if need be.
I have a few Stihls and parts Id be willing to trade if your willing. Cash works too.

Thanks guys!

Looking for a lewis winch that i can bolt onto my one of my stihls. Figure i should stop using my warn on the Ranger for dragging out logs.
Willing to accept a project if need be.
I have a few Stihls and parts Id be willing to trade if your willing. Cash works too.

Thanks guys!
look in the washington state and oregon craigslist there was three for sale

Yeah, for a NEW winch. Ive seen VERY lightly used winches sell for $2-400. I disagree, if someone is using a winch attached to a saw, they both will lose value. maybe not at the same rate.. Its not like the chainsaw is getting abused and the winch isn't. The winch gets degraded just like a saw. both need maintenance, and I sure as heck wont fork out $500 on an abused winch, when I can get a lightly used one for $300. I dont need one that bad to buy a new one.

Unless you have one for sale with a price tag, why put a value on something that you dont plan to sell.

I have traded ALOT of things for stuff people wanted to 'SELL'.. obviously they dont always 'NEED CASH'. If they do, they are more than welcome to throw me a price figure. SOME people on this site like to trade goods for other items. Usually seller is looking for things, buyer wants certain item. They make a deal and trade. Sometimes the item wanted by the seller is cash, sometimes it is saws/parts.

I am offering goods that I have for a good that someone else has. I could really care less what a new one costs.. I am not willing to pay that. Hence the reason I posted here. I have a Ms440 on the bench here I would TRADE for a solid recent style winch. I really see no point in you stirring the pot..

I missed one locally for 250.. Newer model. Still kicking myself. That saw has been there for a few months..

I am selling a newer model Lewis Winch (400mk2) in Ohio. I will work with you on shipping. Comes with 150ft. cable. Great condition. will need the universal adapter mount. $550 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSC_0898.JPG
    DSC_0898.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0900.JPG
    DSC_0900.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back