• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Like new MS-461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted the last photo to show the manufacture date, 06-2013, in case anyone was wondering :)

I posted the last photo to show the manufacture date, 06-2013, in case anyone was wondering :)
I believe that date format is 2006 13th week. Europeans do dates differently. Just to confuse things Stihl has switched to "Americanized" dates on newer machines!

Pretty sure it's american format... just checked date of purchase and show it as 02/17/2014. I don't think it sat on the shelf for 8 years :)

Although they do that screwy date formatting on carburetors and such (wk/yr)

Pretty sure it's american format... just checked date of purchase and show it as 02/17/2014. I don't think it sat on the shelf for 8 years :)
Well... I thought I had this figured out at one time. MD was YYWW and DOM was MMYY. Was the 461 born in 2006 or did it come later? That would settle this case anyways!

Latest posts

Back