• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy looking for 357/359 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are hard to find, Been looking for a few years and only found one good used 359 cylinder. Last 357 top end I got new from spike60 & I need another for a 359 I have here to build.

guys I have a very nice set, I took it off my saw I bought it new and only put maybe two tanks through it, I will grab some pics and send them to you both tomorrow.

David

please let me know if you are interested or need more pictures.
contact me for pricing. I may be slow to respond this weekend, headed out for my sons soccer tournament.

DavidIMG_7573.JPG IMG_7574.JPG IMG_7575.JPG

I have one cylinder that has some aluminum transfer in it but would clean up. I also have a running 357XP. Starts on the third pulls and cuts well but only makes 130psi on my compression tester. Let me know if there is any interest in either

I have one cylinder that has some aluminum transfer in it but would clean up. I also have a running 357XP. Starts on the third pulls and cuts well but only makes 130psi on my compression tester. Let me know if there is any interest in either
Cylinder 357 or 359? How much?

I also have a 357 flywheel, crank, gas tank, carb and coil. All from the same saw. Saw was partially squashed by a skidder but ran fine afterwards, a corner of the case was broken off relegating it to the parts pile. Would actually prefer to sell the whole lot together.

Latest posts

Back