Looking for climbing work in Perth area, Oz

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big A

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Climber, 6 years expereience in arb work in UK, also 8 months in NZ working for Treefellas. NPTC certificated. Experienced foreman/chargehand/climber with well-established UK company. Uk Driving licence, References available. Selling property in this country then free to go. Will go anywhere in Oz but Perth first choice. Will also consider South Africa, NZ as an outside option. In the first instance contact me and I will pass you on to him.

big A i garantee you wont have a problem finding good paying work in perth,just turn up over there.

Cheers for that, its for a colleague of mine, if you know of any companies (names,contact details) I'd appreciate details so I can pass them on to him.

Big A said:
Cheers for that, its for a colleague of mine, if you know of any companies (names,contact details) I'd appreciate details so I can pass them on to him.

i honestly wouldnt worry,a good climber will walk into a job as soon as he looks over there.

a_lopa said:
i honestly wouldnt worry,a good climber will walk into a job as soon as he looks over there.

so..........plenty to worry about then :p

Back