Lopsided tree due to powerline arborist maintenance, dangerous?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not a post to beat someone up over what they said but a statement that I have thought for a while now about this forum and this seems a good opportunity to say it,. I have been using Chainsaws for about 20 years, I'm not an Arborist and don't don't claim to be this is why I don't post much as there are way more people on here that know more than me. I read new post's most days on here and it always surprises me what professionalism, knowledge and willingness the members of this forum are willing to share and I commend everyone for that.

It is reassuring that you can find your way through the off topic posts to reach the useful information. I will apologise for my part in those off topic posts. There are a lot of highly qualified, experienced arborists on this site who are more than happy to provide information to anyone who asks. You just need to be willing to ignore the stupid bickering and name calling to reach them.

You said the same thing I said... anyone can delete what they have posted, for a few days anyway. They can not delete what someone else has copied to their post.

Example:
You can delete your original post that I copied to this post, but you can't delete it from this post.
Gotta be quick if you screw up on a post and delete it before someone copies it.
:p
Oh, and here's another example:
When a member gets banned and has all of their posts deleted by admin, if any of those posts were copied in another members post, before the ban, they remain visible to the forum.

I apparently misunderstood what you were saying. I thought it was your meaning that once quoted, you couldn't delete your own post. English can be kinda complicated, eh?

It's all good now.

I apparently misunderstood what you were saying. I thought it was your meaning that once quoted, you couldn't delete your own post. English can be kinda complicated, eh?

It's all good now.
Cool, a vigorous debate that has remained respectful with each party clearly expressing their point of view. Keep up the good work.

Am I correct in thinking it is late Saturday night to early Sunday morning in the States?

Back