Make a Wish

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard wood

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
some of you maybe interested . Rick boni of the town Of Ridgeway PA. are putting on a carving redenvous from feb. 28 to March 3 .For the make a wish foundation 78 carvers are aready signed up as of yesterday and they are still taking on carvers or want to bes or interested parties of chainsaw carving youmust be signed up by the 1 st of feb. to have your name on the t shirts but you can sign up any time it's free a there are special rates at the local hotels . this will be a big event and all the carvings will be auctioned off sun. March 3 if you like saws or maybe you want to get a carving at a great price come on to ridgway they have places to vend and how oftain can you see seventy eight or so saws carving at one time . the carvers are more then happy to show you what they can www.carvingpost.com you can sign up on this sight ''''''''''''''''''Mark

hot saws

Maybe theirsa spot for you Hot saw guys call Rick or liz or counsilman Jim 814-772-0400 there will be a four wheeler race I here kind of a poker run or some around town on the four wheelers vendors selling there stuff totem pole carving on thursday fri ice carving and sat the main event log carving sunday a big meal and auction call Rick or Liz see if you can set up a hot saw event this is going on the feb. 28 to march 3 I figure one of you'll set it up .have a heart it's for make a wish one of you set it up I'll enter and do it between carving I think i can handle it maybe you can pond some huskys off on some I'm sure they'll be some husky carvers there thanks I put husky down I'm sure some one will reply now how far away is Ridgeway PA. from you Yanks I'm coming all the way from Florida to give them my support oh yea theirs a party Fri.

Back