Making plans to visit way north east Nova Scotia, PEI, St Lawrence Seaway by RV- June Juky 2023. Any suggestions?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeeVee

East Coast Champion
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Wifey and I are just beginning the planning of a Fly/Drive trip to Up Yonder last week in June first week in July. Likley in and out of Boston, over to Hampton Beach NH to visit with a friend, then meander up to Nova Scotia, PEI, and possiby west to St Lawrence Seaway area and back to Boston, been to Boston before for a work/vacation.....

We enjoy surfing, so we have that covered withour friend in HB, Looking at private RV rentals now, and disc golf will occur. We do enjoy AirBNB, but it also forces you to make schedules and keep them, which renting an RV will be eliminating- we CAN boondock if campgrounds are full. We also like to visit Ports and see the cargo ships pass by, so any ports that have "tourist promenades and hospitality in close proximity" is cool. Hiking, natural sites, forests, historic spaces, and..... just throwing down a blanket and taking a nap or reading, is just fine.

Looking for suggestions on Campgrounds, State and national parks, sights to see, things that are better on tv than in person to avoid, etc.

We travel pretty light typcially, and dont really pinch pennies (surfboards and wetsuits are cumbersome but necessary). We have plenty of exeperience at traveling to 3rd world and underserved areas with very little gear. We practice, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. We can improvise or do without, no problem.

I posted here, because this roomful of people are the most genuine and courteous of the batch, and figure I can get some good advice from you all.

Genuine THANKS in advance if you care to share.

GV

Latest posts

Back