Makita DCS 430 Parts diagram needed.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean2202

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Greetings,

I have a Makita DCS430 that I have had forever and just dug it out to get it going again. The serial number is 030769. I think I read once a long time ago that there were some minor changes between years. I found a parts diagram online, but I believe it is for a later model as the handle is different. Mine has a strap like piece that goes from the handle to the saw and the diagram does not show this. Of course, I need the rubber coupling that goes on this strap!

I have been told that some Sachs Dolmar models are essentially the same. Which models in particular and if there are parts diagrams anywhere for those models that would be helpful as well.

Thanks for any help.
Sean

Attachments

• D3C6557A-3F38-42CC-9ADB-FD4DF4E341AD.jpeg
    D3C6557A-3F38-42CC-9ADB-FD4DF4E341AD.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the reply and the diagram. That’s bettter than the one I have.

However on page 8 #63 is the handle. This shows the other handle I was describing and not the one on my particular saw. Possibly my saw is an earlier version?

I read also on here that the Dolmar 109 is the same?

Thanks for the reply and the diagram. That’s bettter than the one I have.

However on page 8 #63 is the handle. This shows the other handle I was describing and not the one on my particular saw. Possibly my saw is an earlier version?

I read also on here that the Dolmar 109 is the same?
Dolmar equivalent is the 109, 110. The same saw, just colour

Attachments

• dolmarpartslist995700064-109 110 -115 OLD.pdf
    779.6 KB · Views: 0
Excellent Thank you.
Looks like item #10 on page 4 is what I need the rubber piece.

Where is the preferred place to purchase Dolmar parts? Hope that little thing is still available.

Back