• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Makita -Dolmar 6100 non cat muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushwacker

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Let me know price, condition etc. If u have. If your interested in trading for parts I might have something u need or could use. Chains , bars , some oldish Stihl parts and few others and this and that I accumulated in the last half century.

I have zero experience welding or otherwise but it was very easy to remove the cat from my 7900. Put the muffler in a vice, heat the crimp with a propane torch while bending back with a flathead screwdriver. Comes right apart. Remove cat. Fold the crimp back down and you're done. Easy as that.

I have zero experience welding or otherwise but it was very easy to remove the cat from my 7900. Put the muffler in a vice, heat the crimp with a propane torch while bending back with a flathead screwdriver. Comes right apart. Remove cat. Fold the crimp back down and you're done. Easy as that.
Yea, forgot those are just crimped, not braised or welded.
MAP torch, vise, big screwdriver...

Back