• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell McCulloch 1-71

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuffbandit

addicted to chainsaws
Reaction score
got a nice 1-71 up for sale. its got a 30" bar and 1/2 inch pitch chain. all original, good paint. i had it running but it needs the carb cleaned, although it did run a bit with gas in the tank but now she only likes gas in the carb. has the tilly carb on it. all rubber grips are damn near perfect, chain had 4 rust frozen links but i used and rust remover mix i learned from an old saw mechanic. this is a nice clean all original saw. would like to get $250 plus you pay the ride, make me an offer. i can ship bar separate if it will save on shipping costs. will have pictures up tomorrow evening.

Chip guard is original. And I forgot to mention the bracket that holds the air filter cover is MIA.

Latest posts

Back