Mcculloch Timber Bear - ZAMA C2S Carb part number request

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louie3888

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Mcculloch Timber Bear with a ZAMA C2S carb (C2S-19-01) would anyone know the part number for the plastic metering disk? I see that there are a few versions out there (0025004, 0025005, 0025006, and 0025007 - DISK - Also is it possible to swap over to an HDB version from the 610 unit, do the holes line up? Thank you.

Sorry, maybe this is an easy one to answer I cannot seem to find a part number for the disk for the C2S - the manual points to kit 214959 which is to contain the disk, however, the new kits do not include.

I decided to buy an HDB carb as a swap, and I purchased $5 bucks of a variety of disks. For testing I took a 610 diaphragm and filed off the tip so the disk part went into the hole. Also, had to file down until it stopped putting pressure on the metering valve. It fired up, however, since the pump side gasket where very aged losing pressure, spitting just order a rebuild kit. So now I will have an extra carb for the future.

Latest posts

Back