Met the Lake in person today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adrpk said:
Oh, look who showed up.

I walk in expecting a real swinging party and all I see is a cloud of cigar smoke, a bunch of old farts playing poker, all with bloodshot eyes and hung over. No real money around - pile of IOU's mostly for saws no-one really wants...

Manual's muttering about getting some sleep so he can work the swing shift.

Thalls in front of the mirror combing the doo while coughing up a lung and trying to get his voiced tuned-in for work.

Ultra sleeping in the corner, empty JD clenched in his right hand - not sure what what he's holding with his left.

The rest... hard to tell... fixed stares, cracked lips, muted cussing... mostly about the noisy sob in front of the mirror..

Last edited:
Lakeside53 said:
I walk in expecting a real swinging party and all I see is a cloud of cigar smoke, a bunch of old farts playing poker, all with bloodshot eyes and hung over. No real money around - pile of IOU's mostly for saws no-one really wants...

Thalls in front of the mirror combing the doo while coughing up a lung and trying to get his voiced tuned-in for work.

Ultra sleeping in the corner, empty JD clenched in his right hand - not sure what what he's holding with his left.

The rest... hard to tell... fixed stares, cracked lips, mutted cussing... mostly about the noisy sob in front of the mirror..

LOL, well don't know about the rest but ya got mine about right. I must admit I tune the voice coming up the road by singing with da King on the ra ditty O. Time I get in I'm all set for any type of customer, be man , woman, child or beast, wink.

04ultra said:
He has multiple personality's..... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Great guy to talk to, but just dont say ....Bwahahahahahahah.....You will here some interesting words from him..

:bowdown: :bowdown: Andy is a great guy.....

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Are you talking about da man with the zebra colors T-shirt ???

I need to give that man a call one day.....:rockn:

This is what is called a "Fraternity Chainsaw Arborist Circle Jerk"...................................................................................................................

Lakeside53 said:

The rest... hard to tell... fixed stares, cracked lips, muted cussing... mostly about the noisy sob in front of the mirror..

Vivid imagination. :jester:

Lakeside53 said:

Andy that about sums it up...:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fish said:
This is what is called a "Fraternity Chainsaw Arborist Circle Jerk"...................................................................................................................

So?
Fish is feeling left out. At least he's "feeling" ":laugh:

praise

Don't praise him too much!He'll start charging money for his good quality answers!
Ed

314epw said:
Don't praise him too much!He'll start charging money for his good quality answers!
Ed

What!? He told me it as $19.99/month to subscribe to this forum! (he takes plastic)

Latest posts

Back