mill is on the way!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zopi

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Got a nice call from Archey at Woodmizer a few minutes ago..the Lt15 is
on the way...I am sure I will document the birth extensively..

Stopped and asked at a house yesterday about a pine they had down...
so I drug it home this morning..ladys son came out and asked if I could take out a couple cedars for her...so I talked to her and I will wind up cleaning the leaners and deadfalls out of her woods come spring...lotta good firewood and lumber down there...and some dangerous trees in there...she has a grand baby running around out there, and i don't want her to get hurt...

I love living in the country...everyone out here seems to help every one out...just like home.

Stopped and asked at a house yesterday about a pine they had down...so I drug it home this morning..ladys son came out and asked if I could take out a couple cedars for her...so I talked to her and I will wind up cleaning the leaners and deadfalls out of her woods come spring...lotta good firewood and lumber down there...and some dangerous trees in there...she has a grand baby running around out there, and i don't want her to get hurt...

I love living in the country...everyone out here seems to help every one out...just like home.

One of the nice things about this milling is the win-win situations. I helped a guy drop a few huge trees his saw couldn't even begin to handle, and in return I get hundreds of bd ft of some of the nicest oak and maple I've had in a while. Win-Win. Gotta love it.

Can't wait to see your bandmill and see it milling as you get it all dialed in.

Last edited:
Back