• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Miller Mod Saws 656 solo!(Trades welcome)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerModSaws

USE2COULDBESPONSER!
Reaction score
Ok boys I need to turn a few saws over. And we're gonna start with this one. I bought a couple of these to see what I could make of one. Kinda in line with a 357xp. 11.6 lbs I believe. In the 11 range anyway. If ya want more pics other than the vids just holar. It will come with the brand new oregon b&c. $735 shipped lower 48. F&F. The saw may have 2-3 tanks of fuel threw it just for testing purposes. Not even broke in yet. Lol. Thanks for looking!

I will consider trades for other pro saws. On the top of my list is a 357xp,2171,064,661cm.

Thanks again!

Everyone's afraid of the word solo I think! Lmao!
Solo is the only saw my dad hasn't killed yet lol. He's broke the throttle trigger on his 363 a couple times and ran straight gas through it but it still cuts (if only by the grace of the tree spirits). If I had the money for this, I'd love a solo.

Back