Milling event in Southern NH

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeDivision

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I came up with a concept and need some feed back.
As a small tree company we end up with small quantities of good mill wood and we have a small log truck so getting it to the mill may not be as profitable as I would like considering it could just as easily go to cord wood.
Then I thought, what if some of the other guys in the area brought in some wood and we had a day with a mill or two or more if needed and milled up the good stuff. Since it would be an event, all of the local likely candidates for said wood would be invited, contractors, excavators, wood workers, turners, etc. Then you have a bunch of guys together bringing their toys and invite more toy suppliers and make a fun day of it.

Give me some feed back I would be happy to organize or attend.
I'll bring the To Go Go truck, see the attachment.

Last edited:
I would attend for sure, although all the logs I had to mill are now in the woodpile I would still like to attend and meet some of the people from here in person. TreeDivision where in Southern NH are you?

I would be interested if I was closer, but the transportation costs that far could easily be more than the wood was worth to me since I have more logs than I can mill right here.

I like your idea though... anybody in the Philadelphia area that has a tree company that would be willing to do this?

Latest posts

Back