• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Minty Echo 680

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtracy1223

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a very clean echo 680 I got from a long time member here a few months ago. I really don't want to sell it but my other hobby needs funds right now and when it comes down to it I would rather part with a saw than a gun so here we are.

Saw is in very good shape. Comp is around 155 if I remember right. P/c are in grate shape. The whole saw looks like it has hardly been used. Only blemish is there is some chain rash on the cluch side cover.
Saw runs strong. Oils and runs as it should. I have only made about a dozen cuts with it in a 18" maple log. Ran grate but I don't have any wood to cut beside camp fire wood in the summer. Was planning on moving into a house with a wood burner when I got it but that fell threw so its kinda overkill for me now.

I am asking $325 plus shipping for the saw with 24" echo bar and chain. Same price as I paid. I also have bought a new 20" oragon pro lite bar and new full chisle chain for it because I expected to keep it. Will throw the new (almost new. I made 3 cuts with it) bar and chain for $50. If they buyer is interested. Price is firm I don't NEED to sell the saw so if I can't get the asking price it will go back on the shelf. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions or request more pics. I will include a link to a pic heavy thread I made when I got it showing how clean it was inside and out. http://www.arboristsite.com/community/index.php?threads/247998/

hey guys maybe one of you can help. old age is kicking my butt, as a result have a cs6700 and a cs8000 that have become a tough deal to start, no compression release. they both are running great, have good compression, new av cushions. where is a good place to sell them

hey guys maybe one of you can help. old age is kicking my butt, as a result have a cs6700 and a cs8000 that have become a tough deal to start, no compression release. they both are running great, have good compression, new av cushions. where is a good place to sell them

Here on the trading post!! Just need pictures

Back