• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Misc 42" bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armbru84

Sucker for saws over 100cc
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Have a few 42" bars to sell as I am consolidating bar sizes.

First is a Oregon Power match 42" 3/8 pitch .063 for a large mount husky. I used it a few times on my 395xp. Comes with a chain that's in good shape. Full skip full chisel Oregon. Looking to get 100 plus shipping.

Second bar is a GB Pro Top bar. 42" .404 pitch .063 for the MS660/MS650/066. I milled the slot a little bit wider and drilled another oil hole so it would fit on my 084. Overall it's in good shape, comes with a chain that's in good shape as well. Full comp, it take some grunt to pull this when buried in hardwood. Looking to get $120 plus shipping.

I will be going to a few GTG's this year. Going to the Ohio race GTG in March and I can always bring them there to save shipping. PayPal friends and family.

IMG_1123.JPG IMG_1125.JPG IMG_1126.JPG IMG_1127.JPG IMG_1129.JPG

I have some milling I want to get into and the Alaskan mill can do up to 48 so I might as well get a 48. I have some maple that's 42 to cut and so I might as well go big. If I don't come up with a 48 soon I will get back to you on the 42 though.

Back