Morbark Chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJW

Reaction score
I am in the process of getting a chipper running and am looking for an operators manual. I believe it is a Morbark Eager Beaver 200 by what I can gather looking online. It is powered by a 4 cyl. ford gas motor. I cannot locate a serial or model number on the unit, anyone have an idea where it might be located ?

KJW,

Morbark usually puts the serial number on the side of the tongue. I believe, you can contact Morbark and they can email you a manual. If you can't find the serial number, try getting the engine motor number as they might be able to look it up that way.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

I am in the process of getting a chipper running and am looking for an operators manual. I believe it is a Morbark Eager Beaver 200 by what I can gather looking online. It is powered by a 4 cyl. ford gas motor. I cannot locate a serial or model number on the unit, anyone have an idea where it might be located ?
Hey man had the same issue. I bought a 200 and was told that it had a ford motor in it. Turned out to be a Hercules industral there's a plate on the block under the oil dipstick with numbers punched into it. I got parts from foleys and jensales. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back