MS 250 with Walbro 215

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushswamper523

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok another box saw came to me the other day. It's an MS 250. It came with practically no parts. I got most of them figured out except thw carb. I have a new Walbro WT 215 for a different saw to make it fully adjustable but I am reading that it will work on the MS 250 too. Are there any adjustment I need to do to make it work on the MS250? If there is a mod I have to do can some one post me up some pictures. Thanks for all the help in advance.

Ok another box saw came to me the other day. It's an MS 250. It came with practically no parts. I got most of them figured out except thw carb. I have a new Walbro WT 215 for a different saw to make it fully adjustable but I am reading that it will work on the MS 250 too. Are there any adjustment I need to do to make it work on the MS250? If there is a mod I have to do can some one post me up some pictures. Thanks for all the help in advance.
A WT-215 should bolt right in. You may need to get a different carb screw grommet to match the carb to the MS250 plastics. Looks like #13 or #14 in the attached photo. I think that it is the 7503 that you want.

Attachments

• MS250 Handle housing.JPG
    MS250 Handle housing.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 2
A WT-215 should bolt right in. You may need to get a different carb screw grommet to match the carb to the MS250 plastics. Looks like #13 or #14 in the attached photo. I think that it is the 7503 that you want.
Ok I may have to order that grommet I ordered the other one but I will keep the other in case I get a zama that needs it thank you for the reply

Back