• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Procut

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Up for grabs is this clean and great running MS200T PHO, no problems whatsoever! Clutch cover with attached brake handle is not pictured but will be included. In order for me to fit this in a large flat rate priority box I will have to remove the handle bar and separate the brake handle from the clutch cover. If this is not a problem for buyer then shipping to any U.S. 50 will be $16 plus insurance. I have got quiet a few of these saws and maintain them very well as I rotate the use of them weekly. I just need to fund a few other projects. NO , you will not find it on Ebay for any cheaper then this. $350 firm plus shipping. Paypal as gift please. I have included pictures and a short video (hopefully uploaded) to give you peace of mind that your not buying a POS.IMG_0508.JPGIMG_0509.JPGIMG_0510.JPGIMG_0511.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
I am looking to fund the re build of an 880 so if anyone is interested in a trade for a NEW OEM cylinder and piston assembly , LMK! I know they are not cheap to the not so frequent visitors here but I do know that many of you got the connections for under the asking price of the saw. Just a thought.

Back