• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS201T Carb & Flywheel Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRS

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
For Sale is an excellent working condition unrestricted C1Q-S188 carb for the MS201T with only a couple of tanks through it, and brand new advanced flywheel 1145 400 1202 A. Setup to eliminate hesitation and improve performance. The limiter pin has been removed from the carb and the flywheel is the new factory advanced version. All items are in perfect condition.

Asking $90 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

carb1.jpg carb2.jpg carb3.jpg carb4.jpg flywheel.jpg

Brandon

Sorry I don't have the updated version of the coil for sale.

The carb is an additional one that I had purchased to play around with to get an optimal setting. It was a spare that I now have no use for. I also have a spare S214 carb but that one does not run as nice as this S188 I have for sale for some reason.

I have experienced three S283s carbs. Two have run nice and one was lousy. I feel like the Zama carbs have quite a bit variation to them. Not sure if this is an manufacturing tolerance issue or what.

Latest posts

Back