• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MS261 on Craigslist AZ $320

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morphine

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just found this on Craigslist for $320, sounds like a good deal if anyone is interested. I am not the seller, but i thought i would pass a good deal along. chainsaw

You have posted in the buy / sell section for members. There is a dedicated thread for Craigslist and eBay finds in the "Sticky" section of the Chainsaw Forum.

sorry, i am a noobie, i apologize for posting in the wrong section...... this is a huge site, i have yet to navigate the ins and outs of it. I can delete it.

I see those too, also some Huskys. Short description and no pictures always makes me think they're stolen

Thought the same thing... I almost bit on the MS 200T for $200!! But I was about an hr late when I called. If I didn't just pick up the MS 361 from here, I would have bought the MS 362 he has now. Also has a 2171 Jonny for $325.. I'm tempted to meet him. May call on the Jonny tomorrow.

Sorry for the derail. Back to your reg scheduled programming.

I doubt its stolen..... well at least from a tree service. 95% of them are mexicans that only run homelite and echo..... plus the price doesn't sound that good..... well it might be since I see people selling beat up 290s and 390s for 3 to 400 bucks all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back