• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS441 CMR $700

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groundup

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
For sale is my personal saw bought in February 2013 and used to cut about 10 cords of firewood a year. It's the wrap version that includes the 3/4 wrap handle, high output oiler, dual felling dawgs and spring AV.

Compression is a perfect 165 and the piston shows no wear. The only thing I did was open up the pencil hole muffler outlet and as you can see in the picture it is a clean job with the spark arrestor still in place.

This saw was run on 93 octane and Stihl Ultra at 40:1 for the first 10 tank break-in period and then on 40:1 Trufuel. It has been meticulously cared for and has no issues other than minor cosmetics and some of the black paint flaking off the wrap handle that always occurs in these handles for some reason.

Asking $800 shipped to your door in the lower 48

For sale is my personal saw bought in February 2013 and used to cut about 10 cords of firewood a year. It's the wrap version that includes the 3/4 wrap handle, high output oiler, dual felling dawgs and spring AV.

Compression is a perfect 165 and the piston shows no wear. The only thing I did was open up the pencil hole muffler outlet and as you can see in the picture it is a clean job with the spark arrestor still in place.

This saw was run on 93 octane and Stihl Ultra at 40:1 for the first 10 tank break-in period and then on 40:1 Trufuel. It has been meticulously cared for and has no issues other than minor cosmetics and some of the black paint flaking off the wrap handle that always occurs in these handles for some reason.

Asking $800 shipped to your door in the lower 48

Bump for a fellow Marylander, great saw and even better seller. GLWS

Wow, if I didn't just spend $700 on a 562, I'd be all over this one! That is one heck of deal.

Another good deal on this site. Winter seems to be a great time to buy a like NIB saw. I can see it now, spring time, it's going to be "Damn, I should have bought that saw on Arboristsite.com"

this is one of the smoothest running saw ever made can't believe it's still here . i'd grab it but I don't need a third one.

Latest posts

Back