My week in SawLand.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tickhound93

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey all, maybe you find what i post useful, maybe you find that im just some new punk kid, but here you go.
My 046 AM project is still in the works, starting to develop lean condition, so working on that. Giving Definitive Daves parts a shot, im not even going to pressure test it, getting one of his complete rubber kits and going to try it out and post results.
Had Customer saw come in, MS210c, i took the time to make cylinder block off plates, pressure tested it, problem diagnosed, can post how i made the plates, tested etc if people want to know.
Both 026s are acting up, again. man i love them when they run but seriously getting tired of them acting up.
Went to go pick up parts at the local stihl dealer and told him i have a hundred dollar bill and need more project saws, so i ended up with an 041 non av and a ms180c, not a steal of a bargain, but soomthing to take up my afternoon. A little purple power, some cab cleaner, the timbertuff chain sharpener and i got 2 more saws on the shelf. Used both the 180 and the 041 on a hickory today and both did good.
Ask questions, yes im only 22 but ill suprise you guys, AS is my spare time while the woman is away, hound is fed and bills are payed. Im trying to teach you guys as much as you have taught me.
plus side, ITS BOW SEASON IN IOWA! ready to put some bone on the ground.

Back