need parts 290/390

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Bennett

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am looking for 1 handle bar and 2 throttle assemblys, 2 air cleaners, and one carb cover for 029/290 - 039/390. Used or new, cheaper is better. I sell firewood this time of year to keep the farm above water and messed both saws up , they fell out of my tractors bucket. Both still start and run but I need the above parts. If you can help me out email me at [email protected] or call 301 240 793 1456. Thanks, Ray

Ray Bennett said:
I am looking for 1 handle bar and 2 throttle assemblys, 2 air cleaners, and one carb cover for 029/290 - 039/390. Used or new, cheaper is better. I sell firewood this time of year to keep the farm above water and messed both saws up , they fell out of my tractors bucket. Both still start and run but I need the above parts. If you can help me out email me at [email protected] or call 301 240 793 1456. Thanks, Ray

Ray, if no sponsors respond soon let me know and I will get you some prices on good used parts. Good luck, Robert

Back