New 372XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scandy14

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Just received my new 372XP, and I have a few questions. I was wondering if I need to go with existing carb adjustments when I start using the saw, and any tips on how I should go about breaking in. I want to do it right since I plan on keeping it for a long time. I read alot of great things about this saw on this forum. Can't wait to fire it up.

Start it up let it idle for a minute or so then have at it. Just dont rev it when its not under load. A few throttle blips are fine just dont WOT it with no load.

I have used a 372xp in the past on a 36" diameter Silver Maple. I was impressed. I chunked all of it into 14" size using a 20" bar and never had power problems.

I am not a Husky guy but its a good saw!

I bought a 372 new, my dealer had me run 10 tanks through it then he set it up with a tach. Used lots of them at work, good saw. My advice, get the big dogs and loctite the screw that holds the chainbrake on the starter side of the saw.

Latest posts

Back