• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New, and NOS Poulan Pro K041 Guide Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Reaction score
K041-1.jpg
Top to Bottom;
2x K041/ Windsor PKU 16" 325 050 $25.00/Shipped.(2 Sold)

2x K041 RSN 16" 325 050 $30.00/Shipped.(2 Sold)

3x K041 RSN 18" 325 050 $40.00/Shipped.

3x K041 RSN 24" 3/8 050 $60.00/Shipped.

All included shipping is to the Lower 48 States via FedEx. PayPal as a "gift" is my preferred method of payment.

I'll take the four - 16" bars. Sent you a PM but don't know if you got it.

I have a dumb question. How do you tell whether or not a bar will fit your saw? I have a Makita 6421 and I read it can fit a Husqvarna wide mount I think. It's 3/8, .50

Also, another dumb question. How do these Poulan bars compare to Oregon/Husqvarna/the cheap Woodland Pro(I think that's the name)/Carlton/etc? Thanks

Also, another dumb question. How do these Poulan bars compare to Oregon/Husqvarna/the cheap Woodland Pro(I think that's the name)/Carlton/etc? Thanks

These are all professional grade bars. The black PP bars look to be Oregon. Most Husky branded bars are Oregon.

These are all professional grade bars. The black PP bars look to be Oregon. Most Husky branded bars are Oregon.

Are you serious? Jeez, no one makes their own stuff anymore. I guess brand name really doesn't matter much.

Are you serious? Jeez, no one makes their own stuff anymore. I guess brand name really doesn't matter much.
I understand what you are saying, but here is the caveat;
It wouldn't make sense for a saw manufacturer to make their own guide bars. The required foundry, tooling, knowledge, would be cost prohibitive. Oregon also makes most of the blades that are used on commercial mowers.
Auto manufacturers don't make the wheels that go on the vehicles they produce. They leave it to those with more expertise.

It wouldn't make sense for a saw manufacturer to make their own guide bars. The required foundry, tooling, knowledge, would be cost prohibitive. Oregon also makes most of the blades that are used on commercial mowers.
Auto manufacturers don't make the wheels that go on the vehicles they produce. They leave it to those with more expertise.

Good point. Then again, auto makers don't slap on Honda label onto a tire that Pirelli made. Or maybe the tires are made by another shadow company then Pirelli just labels it with their name.

Anyway, I'm sweating the small stuff again. I'll wait for more of your Sugi bars. Thanks

Good point. Then again, auto makers don't slap on Honda label onto a tire that Pirelli made. Or maybe the tires are made by another shadow company then Pirelli just labels it with their name.

Anyway, I'm sweating the small stuff again. I'll wait for more of your Sugi bars. Thanks

LOL! No, but they do slap their name on the alloy wheels.

I think the Sugi well may have run dry.:(

You said blades.:laugh: Oooh you were talking mowers.who in the world talks about mowers on a chainsaw board...... Actually i got oregon blades on my scag........ Uh i said blades.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back