• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Old Stock Pioneer, Poulan, Huskey parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any of these numbers for a Pioneer 600?
125660, brace. 470558, shroud. 425662, bumpers. 426408 decal.

Hello all, I have a part time small engine repair shop. I recently purchased the inventory of a local repair business that closed. In that inventory are some 1,500 Pioneer, Poulan and Husqvarna parts, all brand new. I'm glad to have the Briggs, Tecumseh, Toro, etc parts but really do not need the saw parts. Not looking to get rich off them, just would like to lighten my inventory.
If you need any items, please send me the part number and I will be glad to check my inventory and work with you on them.

Thank a lot
I need a Poulan Pro 365 starter pulley.

Hello all, I have a part time small engine repair shop. I recently purchased the inventory of a local repair business that closed. In that inventory are some 1,500 Pioneer, Poulan and Husqvarna parts, all brand new. I'm glad to have the Briggs, Tecumseh, Toro, etc parts but really do not need the saw parts. Not looking to get rich off them, just would like to lighten my inventory.
If you need any items, please send me the part number and I will be glad to check my inventory and work with you on them.

Thank a lot

I am looking for a recoil pulley for a Poulan Pro 365 that I am restoring. I would be open to the compleye recoil assembly or just the plastic pulley.

Back