New Publication

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Menchhofer

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Received this email today and I signed up. It may be a good publication or it could be simply one of those mags that contain 99% advertising. Anyway, thought I would try it.

TREE SERVICES MAGAZINE
For Tree Care/Landscape Contractors & Arborists

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE PREMIER ISSUE!

Moose River Publishing, publisher of Turf magazine, is proud to announce the launch of TREE SERVICES MAGAZINE in February 2005!

Tree Services will cover topics such as safety, what's new, industry updates, show information and monthly buying guides.

Don't miss the opportunity to be one of the first to begin receiving Tree Services. Go to www.mrpllc.com and follow the link to Tree Services to sign up for your FREE subscription. While your at our homepage, check out our other publications, all of which are free to qualified subscribers.

If you have any questions, please feel free to either call or email me. Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks Steve. We'll see how it is. I hope it tops Arbor Age-wouldn't take much. That is ironic because AA was decent 20 years ago.

They have been running a section in their turf magazine devoted to tree care. They said that the response to that section was so overwhelming that they decided to create a whole publication for tree care.

We'll see how it turns out. They have a booth at TCIA Long Beach I believe.

-Sean

got the same thing, figured if it was free, it was probably worth the price.
-Ralph

Back