• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice 034

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samdweezel05

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I pick this up recently with a group of saws I bought. I had a chance to run it this weekend and it ran excellent. One of the nicest 034's I have had to date. Nothing cracked or broken. 18" bar and brand new Oregon 3/8" chain. Can be sold with or with out the bar and chain. This saw needs nothing except a new owner. Price is $225 PHO shipped or $275 with the bar and chain shipped. Only shipped to the lower 48. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Looks like a nice one for that price. It should sell fast here. I would buy it but... um... go away CAD! Bad CAD ! BAD CAD!

Naw, I already have a nice near-new 036.

Looks like a nice one for that price. It should sell fast here. I would buy it but... um... go away CAD! Bad CAD ! BAD CAD!

Naw, I already have a nice near-new 036.

Yeah, sell one saw from a group I bought so I can go buy another group. That's not CAD is it?

Yeah, sell one saw from a group I bought so I can go buy another group. That's not CAD is it?

Ah, you have a rare form of advanced CAD, or M-PCAD as it is called. Multiple Purchase Chainsaw Addiction Disorder. Also has several subtypes: type B, for CAD Binging, and type B/P for binge and purge...

There are other known advanced forms of CAD, like PSA, or Ported Saw Addiction; LDSA, or Larger Displacement Saw Addiction, which is similar to PSA but involves the hording of increasingly larger stock chainsaws with larger displacement. Then there is DCA, or Duplicate Chainsaw Addiction, in which multiple saws of the same model are bought and hoarded. I suffer most from DCA myself. I have also had bouts of M-PCAD type B though.

Ah, you have a rare form of advanced CAD, or M-PCAD as it is called. Multiple Purchase Chainsaw Addiction Disorder. Also has several subtypes: type B, for CAD Binging, and type B/P for binge and purge...

There are other known advanced forms of CAD, like PSA, or Ported Saw Addiction; LDSA, or Larger Displacement Saw Addiction, which is similar to PSA but involves the hording of increasingly larger stock chainsaws with larger displacement. Then there is DCA, or Duplicate Chainsaw Addiction, in which multiple saws of the same model are bought and hoarded. I suffer most from DCA myself. I have also had bouts of M-PCAD though.

Well my last purchase was a group that involved a saw that was 124cc's. My last single saw purchase was 124cc's and I just got one of my 660's from Terry Landrum with a fresh port job. What disease do I have? All in the last 30 days mind you.

Well my last purchase was a group that involved a saw that was 124cc's. My last single saw purchase was 124cc's and I just got one of my 660's from Terry Landrum with a fresh port job. What disease do I have? All in the last 30 days mind you.

I think you have a case of GCAD, or Generalized Chainsaw Addiction Disorder. It involves extremes of all types of CAD. You will likely have to rent a storage unit, or build another garage to store all your horde. Your sig line seems to be out of date as well... I can never keep up with mine. I have another J-Red and an 066 not listed. I must be in CAD denial...

Can't believe this is still up? For $225 shipped? That less than $200 for a mint 034.

I just seen a 034 sell on the Bay for over $350 plus shipping (very clean like yours).

A great buy for someone! That beauty would have sold like hotcakes on my local CL!

A saw like this might bring $100-$125 on my local CL. Sad really.

Yes it is. I figured this saw would have been gone the day you posted it. I would have purchased it myself, but never seem to keep a 60cc saw around for long, even though they are the perfect one saw plan (especially a 034 or 036)

Wow, I should buy saws on CL in NY and sell them here.

There is a beat to death 075 on my local CL with almost all the paint missing, needs carb work and they want $600 for it. Seller values it at $2,000 because a new 880 is close to $2,000 and the 075 is almost the same as an 880, or so they say. Saws here get listed super high but don't sell for half what they are worth.

We have this maniac here in Oregon that has a 'museum quality' 090 for $4 grand on Ebay, and it has been there for more than a year now. He also puts huge picco bars on smaller saws and claims they cut like magic. Look for Tarzanziplines on Ebay. Its good for a laugh. Oh look, he has dropped the price on the 090 to $3350. What a deal! There are now 75 people watching that sale! :ices_rofl:

Saws I definitely do not need... news at 11.

Latest posts

Back