• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy O56 AV Magnum 2 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for bearings and oil seals. The parts house says they are discontinued. Does anyone know where to find them?
Any good bearing supplier will have them or can get them. Mine here usually has 3 different quality levels available from cheap China crap to top quality Japanese and German stuff. They just need the numbers off the old one. Seals should be an easy ebay item.

9503 003 0510 bearing
9523 003 4460 bearing
4773 709 2102 seal
9640 003 2690 seal

Stihl shows not in stock on all parts, didn’t have anything in stock either. I bet you can find all those parts on eBay, just make sure they’re OEM.
My dealer no longer has a listing for many of the old saws :p. She laughed at me when I asked for a 070 fuel line.

My dealer no longer has a listing for many of the old saws :p. She laughed at me when I asked for a 070 fuel line.
Yep. Had quite a few of those older Stihl saws coming in recently. Some basic parts can still be ordered but most of the time it’s a no-go. Especially the saws with points ignition.

Back