• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy OEM 066/MS660 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave P 71801

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for an OEM 066 or MS660 Cylinder. I would prefer KS MS660 because I more or less know where the numbers will be and can get it where I want it without machine work but I would be intrested In any OEM cylinder.

I have one coming in later this week
Ok new or used? Brand? If used whats the condition? Price?
Thank you for replying I am definitely interested the one I have currently suddenly lost compression when the spark plug removed its self without unscrewing. But considering that the hole was stripped over a year ago to the point if you turned the saw upside down the plug just fell I put JB weld to the test and just coated the threads on the plug, stuck it in the hole and filled the remaining gap with more JB weld and unbelievably it held till day before yesterday and I run the saw pretty much daily. I gotta give JB weld an A++++ on that test

Latest posts

Back