Oh boy.. a gem from Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
Reaction score
This guys is into style.... "Ugly hard hat, dumb looking chain break, missing ear protector"...:hmm3grin2orange:

STIHL 290 FARMBOSS chainsaw - $200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-11-29, 4:15PM PST

this is a unique saw it has an after market exhaust and a new cylinder head, its a longer stroke now. lol i liked horse power and this saw gave it to me but im leaven for wyomine and i dont need it i have 3 extra chains and the ugly hard hat but its missing one of the ear protectors not a big deal but you can have the tools and the chain break they come with it i took the chain break off cause it is kinda dumb looking 360-xxxx-xxxx

Here's the orginal link:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/tls/241822903.html

Lakeside53 said:
This guys is into style.... "Ugly hard hat, dumb looking chain break, missing ear protector"...:hmm3grin2orange:

STIHL 290 FARMBOSS chainsaw - $200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2006-11-29, 4:15PM PST

this is a unique saw it has an after market exhaust and a new cylinder head, its a longer stroke now. lol i liked horse power and this saw gave it to me but im leaven for wyomine and i dont need it i have 3 extra chains and the ugly hard hat but its missing one of the ear protectors not a big deal but you can have the tools and the chain break they come with it i took the chain break off cause it is kinda dumb looking 360-xxxx-xxxx

Here's the orginal link:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/tls/241822903.html

I really want this saw ...Andy I'll have him stop by the store with it.. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:...

I saw that tonight. I was going to send him an email and ask him what crank he used to stroke it and what the custom exhaust is, but I thought... why? :clap:

"YEP, me an Bubba was cuttin today an, well, that damn no good thing on the front there, kept hangin up on stuff and whatnot! So's I holler ats Bubba, "Bubba, bring me that there axe ya gots" So I waked on that sucker a time or two, an she finally gave up an comes offa there. Never will understand why they put that confounded thingy there in the first place!!!! Seems to be in the way all the time!!!!"

Yep, cruised craigslist earlier this evening and saw the ad..........not a shabby deal. Some decent deals around my town too!

Ok Lakeside, I got ya beat on this one. This guy is even dumber. He doesn't know what he's got, he can't spell what he's got and he's got pictures of... chairs and bikes???

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/tls/241879001.html

stil O35 chainsaw - $175

Date: 2006-11-29, 6:30PM PST

This has been a great saw.....I have had it for a while and have always been good to it. Never thrown around. I havent started it in a while but ran good whenI did. If interested I will get more details and pics for you. the pics below are other things I have for sale...call for prices

chowdozer said:
Ok Lakeside, I got ya beat on this one. This guy is even dumber. He doesn't know what he's got, he can't spell what he's got and he's got pictures of... chairs and bikes???

stil O35 chainsaw - $175

This has been a great saw.....I have had it for a while and have always been good to it. Never thrown around. I havent started it in a while but ran good whenI did. If interested I will get more details and pics for you. the pics below are other things I have for sale...call for prices

Good find...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

"Well, me an Bubba, we's likes to ride our bike down to the woods there, an then we's rides back. Well, we's be purty teeered whens we gets home, sos we needs a place to rest when we's get backs ya know?"

sawinredneck said:
"Well, me an Bubba, we's likes to ride our bike down to the woods there, an then we's rides back. Well, we's be purty teeered whens we gets home, sos we needs a place to rest when we's get backs ya know?"

If you put 035 in your sig line, I'm gonna negative rep you! Wait, I can't, I just + repped ya! :hmm3grin2orange:

chowdozer said:
If you put 035 in your sig line, I'm gonna negative rep you! Wait, I can't, I just + repped ya! :hmm3grin2orange:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................... that gives me an idear!!!!

friend got a "Stihl" of a deal!!!!

This past August one of my friends grabbed a Stihl 031 off craigslist for $45. The saw ran awesome, looked almost new, came with a case/extra chain/owners manual, and files. Keep your eyes peeled, people sometimes don't know what somethings worth. :D

chowdozer said:

stil O35 chainsaw - $175

I was going to post that one too, but the AS site went down! :cheers:

Latest posts

Back