Olympik 254

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dumb321

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
We'll I want to rebuild this chainsaw I found in my fathers in the garage attic, he said it needed a muffler but when his buddy took it to the small engine shop 10 years ago the guy tore it all apart and never put it back together. It needs a gasket set, head bolt and other misc bolts and rebuild kits. I have been searching all over the web and I cannot find anything could anybody help me out it would be much appreciated.

We'll I want to rebuild this chainsaw I found in my fathers in the garage attic, he said it needed a muffler but when his buddy took it to the small engine shop 10 years ago the guy tore it all apart and never put it back together. It needs a gasket set, head bolt and other misc bolts and rebuild kits. I have been searching all over the web and I cannot find anything could anybody help me out it would be much appreciated.

Olympik later became Oleo Mac /Efco don`t know if parts from any of their models would fit, The fastenings are metric, mainly M4, M5, & M6 the thread pitch is 0.7 /M4, 0.8/ M5, & 1.0 /M6. Parts come up occasionally on Ebay, but i`m afraid you have to be patient, Not much help I`m afraid, Good Luck, A good saw if you can get it up together & running.

Latest posts

Back