• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Order From a Hoarder - #1 - Stihl MS 362 (Now $390)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
Due to some changes in my life, I need to reduce the number of saws that I own. This is a 2012 MS 362 (non Mtronic with fully adjustable carb) that is in good shape. The plastics have some scratches and marks, but nothing is broken or cracked. There appears to be some minor carbon streaking on the clutch side of the piston but the saw pushes 165 PSI of compression. Comes with a 20" Stihl bar and chain, asking $410 plus the ride from 40502.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

This saw needs to make the move to another location. Starting tomorrow (July 27, 2016), the price will drop $10.00 per day until sold (i.e. $400 7/27/16, $390 7/28/16, etc.). It is currently listed on 3 saw sites, so a buyer may well come from another location. If you wait you may get a better bargain or no saw at all...

I'll have payment ready 9/5/16. ( think I figured that right)

but seriously glws. I'd love to add it to my collection just low on funds.

Back