Owb's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice coil for short $$$. I'm going to plumb the system for it in case I want it later but I'm going to try just the radiant floor heat to see how it works with my usage. If I need it later I'll just tag it in. Thanks for the link. I saved it for later if needed.:popcorn:

I saw some good ideas and some bad ones yesterday. Each of the people I visited had red and blue tubing in the ground running through what looked like drainage pipe. 1 guy had a central boiler and he was explaining how he made his slab 1/4 inch smaller than the boiler so that the rain would drip off the unit and to the ground rather than under the boiler causing rot. The plumbing is what it is. You can do a few things different but it's all basically done the same way. I'm still up in the air about the aqua pex so I'll ask a few questions at the supply house this morning and go for it. Can't wait to get started. Thanks for the pic's. I'll start taking some before and after shots.

joe, dont skim on the thermo pex going from the boiler to the house. you wont to spend the money on the good stuf. mine was 10.95/foot less 5% discount.
ant

per foot. I know it sounds like a lot of money.. But i ended up with 153 foot. And i am glad i did.

Well All of my pipe is here. If it ever stops raining I might be able to start digging.Wife has me doing the kitchen over because she can.:angry2: anyone know where I can find a set of juggling balls?:cheers:

Latest posts

Back