• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pair of Homelite XL 12 Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a couple of XL12s I'd like to sell. I don't know much about these, but here's what I can tell you...

The one with the bar has a blue ignition coil and does not seem to have spark. The one with the blue clutch cover has a gray ignition coil and does have spark. I made no attempt to fire or run either. I would prefer to sell the two of these together, but will separate if there's no interest in them as a pair.

Please PM me if you have questions or would like to make an offer.

Thank you.

IMG_9116.JPG IMG_9118.JPG IMG_9120.JPG IMG_9121.JPG IMG_9123.JPG IMG_9124.JPG IMG_9125.JPG IMG_9127.JPG IMG_9129.JPG IMG_9131.JPG

What are you trying to get for them I've got a couple need some good parts or use mine to fox those

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What are you trying to get for them I've got a couple need some good parts or use mine to fox those

Like the ad says, PM me with an offer if you're interested. I don't have a number in mind, just trying to sell off some saws I got with a lot purchase. I have a few other, larger Homelites too that I'll get around to selling eventually...

I'm interested in them I don't want to offend anyone I bought 2 last week on the bay for 29 bucks each one runs good

I have a couple of XL12s I'd like to sell. I don't know much about these, but here's what I can tell you...

The one with the bar has a blue ignition coil and does not seem to have spark. The one with the blue clutch cover has a gray ignition coil and does have spark. I made no attempt to fire or run either. I would prefer to sell the two of these together, but will separate if there's no interest in them as a pair.

Please PM me if you have questions or would like to make an offer.

Thank you.

View attachment 579484 View attachment 579485 View attachment 579486 View attachment 579487 View attachment 579488 View attachment 579489 View attachment 579490 View attachment 579491 View attachment 579492 View attachment 579493
Still available? I think I PM'ed ya. Not good with technology.

Back