Photos from Boston climb make the newspaper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moss

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Back in June OTG Boston and I set up a group climb in Franklin Park. As part of the climb we put a newspaper photographer in the tree. He was a good sport and worked hard to get his photos. There are a couple (small) photos in a tree climbing article which came out today in the Sunday Globe. In the print version you can actually see OTG looking up from the ground :) One of the photos was run nearly full page on the front of the travel section.

The article is more about rec climbing in general, unfortunately we didn't get the reporter in the tree that day:
Upwardly Mobile

-moss

Climb with us and you'll be famous!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

We are setting up a climb for late Sept. early Oct. stay tuned for details.

Hey AJ, do you have any of the pics that weren't used for the article?

I had a huge amount of fun, learned a lot, and am really look forward to the next group climb.

OTG BOSTON said:
Climb with us and you'll be famous!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

We are setting up a climb for late Sept. early Oct. stay tuned for details.

Hey AJ, do you have any of the pics that weren't used for the article?

I'll check and see if I can get them to give up some outtakes.

As a result of the article my email Inbox is jammed with requests to climb, I'll probably try to set up the next group climb for late August.
-moss

As a result of the article my email Inbox is jammed with requests to climb, I'll probably try to set up the next group climb for late August.
-moss[/QUOTE]

It's tough being a wanted man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's an updated link to the Globe story, apparently my original link doesn't go to the page with the audio slide show at the top:
Article with audio slide show

I put in a request for the photo outtakes from the Franklin Park climb.

Things have changed on my work projects I'm now socked in through the end of August, looking forward to getting together and climbing in September!
-moss

Latest posts

Back