• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Pioneer carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadian175

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a carberator for a 650 pioneer.been looking for ever. Can someone help?also does anyone have a parts diagram?i have a chance to buy orignal piston rings for same saw .parts # 470777 the set i have a chance to get parts# 470778.wondering if they are the same?

Looking for a carberator for a 650 pioneer.been looking for ever. Can someone help?also does anyone have a parts diagram?i have a chance to buy orignal piston rings for same saw .parts # 470777 the set i have a chance to get parts# 470778.wondering if they are the same?
If you have not found a carb. let me know. I have several carbs. from Pioneer saws. Send the number of the carb. and I will check. I do not get on this site much any more. Use ny email to re ply. [email protected].

Happens I’m from corner brook originally, live on the port au port peninsula now after living in Labrador for 25 years
I Don’t know for any pioneer parts, have seen a few on the Facebook marketplace around the island though, but do ya happen to know for any older husky saws around locally? Preferably 61/266 Working or not, Love to grab them and fix em up when I can

Any chance on an IPL(parts diagram) may come from @ray benson ?

Have to look.got 12 or 14 old Huskies and assorted others.now you know where im at can you take my address of the forms Please!!??
I think you’re able to change that in your account settings! You can choose what’s displayed for your profile and what’s not somewhere In there,

I am however Interested in the old saws ya got there if you’d sell, and if any of em are what I’m looking for lol, mostly lookin for the older husky 50/51/or 55’s, 254xp’s and the 61/266xp’s

I have a look tomorrow.i have a small shed i built just for rebuilding small engines.also have 3 coil testers.the proper testers.can also test most Electronic ignitions too.the testers are for small engines.for saws,outboards,snowblowers.thinking of letting one go .look tomorrow ok?give list of whats there.gm.

I have a look tomorrow.i have a small shed i built just for rebuilding small engines.also have 3 coil testers.the proper testers.can also test most Electronic ignitions too.the testers are for small engines.for saws,outboards,snowblowers.thinking of letting one go .look tomorrow ok?give list of whats there.gm.
Sounds good sir, thanks.
I check In around here daily anyway, so I’ll see if ya got around to postin what ya got whenever ya gets around to it

I cleaned up the in laws 24x30 gargage, threw in a wood stove and made the back corner the saw Shop lol
Always been into the mechanics and engines and small engines, But Only Started pickin at saws last march really when the father in law gave me 3 old not working husky 50’s and a 254xp, got them all working, now I own 8 personal saws and always buying and selling 😂

Pioneer 650 ipl, operator's/ ipl and a service manual.

Attachments

• 650 ipl.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 650 OM.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 600 600A 610 620 Super 6-20 650 Shop Manual.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
M.Acres site is selling 470778 rings
Item:
PIONEER PISTON RINGS 507-470778
ecblank.gif
Purpose:
ecblank.gif
Sell
ecblank.gif
Name:
Mike Acres
E-Mail:
ecblank.gif
[email protected]
ecblank.gif
Date Posted:
ecblank.gif
14-Oct-2023
New PISTON RING SET for PIONEER Chain Saws models HA, HB, HC, HM
Price $10.00. Will be shipped from Courtenay, B.C. Canada

Sounds good sir, thanks.
I check In around here daily anyway, so I’ll see if ya got around to postin what ya got whenever ya gets around to it

I cleaned up the in laws 24x30 gargage, threw in a wood stove and made the back corner the saw Shop lol
Always been into the mechanics and engines and small engines, But Only Started pickin at saws last march really when the father in law gave me 3 old not working husky 50’s and a 254xp, got them all working, now I own 8 personal saws and always buying and selling 😂
I have 74 saws.most work.have a small mack 140 ,working on now .its kicking my ass at the moment.lol.just tested the coil and condolences and rebuilt the carb.have to haul the thing apart and check the carb.metering lever might be bit to high in the carb .pressure test it.maby pressure test the crankcase while im at it.gm.

I have 74 saws.most work.have a small mack 140 ,working on now .its kicking my ass at the moment.lol.just tested the coil and condolences and rebuilt the carb.have to haul the thing apart and check the carb.metering lever might be bit to high in the carb .pressure test it.maby pressure test the crankcase while im at it.gm.
Oh yes bhy! That’s a scattered saw!
Maybe I’ll have to drop out and take a couple off your hands and make that number a bit smaller for ya lol 😉😂
Was supposed to make it to CB for my grandmudders birthday tomorrow, but seems it’s not gonna be very nice for us to make it now! So maybe I’ll work on the 266SE project saw, just gotta cut some gaskets on my machine. I make custom machine cut gaskets on .014” gasket paper. Makes for nice thin base gasket if ya know what I mean lol, I can always copy old gaskets or go off the part itself too!
Been debating on port work, but I think I’m just gonna throw it back together as is and try it first
Stay safe and warm sir

Haven't got in to porting a jug yet
.maby at some point.i like to trade up saws mostly.keep an eye open. Here is my cell# 6381914 . call some time.i dont be on that much lately.trying to convert my wood stove over to burn old base oil.cut back on wood.there is always a bit of use engine base oil kicking around.

Back