Pioneer P60

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I am not sure if this qualifies as a post in this area but it appears a DHL employee felt the need to steal a Pioneer P60. It was headed to GA and arrived in Atlanta. It then "mysteriously" disappeared. They have provided me about 10 different lies on the saw but will never admit that their employee stole it. The bootom line is it was stolen so if anyone sees a nice clean P60 show up let me know.

Bill

That is the main reason I do not use DHL. I also request people I buy from not to ship to me with them either. All we have had is nothing but terrible service from them. How a bout a 400 modem hanging on our mailbox. Its only about a 1/4 mile from the house and not able to be seen. The reason, just did not know what house down our drive to drop it off at. UPS and USPS are teh only way I ship out of the midwest.
Later
Bob

Madsaw said:
That is the main reason I do not use DHL. I also request people I buy from not to ship to me with them either. All we have had is nothing but terrible service from them. How a bout a 400 modem hanging on our mailbox. Its only about a 1/4 mile from the house and not able to be seen. The reason, just did not know what house down our drive to drop it off at. UPS and USPS are teh only way I ship out of the midwest.
Later
Bob

Bob,

I have been down your driveway. I would hate to think what it is like when it starts raining. Crap I said the magic word RAIN which is something we never saw this year here. This is the worst corn I have ever combined PERIOD. I guess that is what happens when you get just a few inches of rain between planting and harvest. I do not even want to run the yeild monitor, Oh well that is way off topic.

Bill

Last edited:
Bill, I'm sorry to hear this, and hope that your saw turns up. Trying to get a straight answer from any of the major couriers is a pita. Good luck! Chris J.

Madsaw said:
Later
Bob

My driveway is not quite that long, but it's long enough to where I can't see the mailbox and I hate DHL. I've had several deliveries gone missing yet DHL claims they brought them to my door. The stuff that does get delivered that I actually get, has always been left at the mailbox. They never bring anything to the door. In fact every item that they have delivered, whether I got it or not, says that it was delivered to my door. Hmmmm..........

UPS rocks though ;)

UPS does NOT rock, IMO. On two occasions they have left a guitar on our front porch in the middle of the afternoon, and I consider it d@mned lucky that they weren't stolen. At work the problems that we've had with UPS far exceeds those with FdX.

Latest posts

Back