• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pioneer/Poulan 455BP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan'smilling

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
SOLD

Well, I do really like this saw, but my old truck just isn't doing what I want it to, so I'd like to bring home a slightly less old truck.

This is a saw that Scott Kunz built and ported. Here's the original for sale thread:https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/tree-monkeyed-pioneer-poulan-455-boost-port.300407/

I won this saw in a raffle. I've put maybe a dozen tanks through it. It's a blast to run. Got that old iron feel to it, but it's got modern features like a chain brake, rubber AV mounts, a decomp valve, etc. It's got great torque, excellent throttle response, and lots of power for a 72cc saw. Very fun to run, I just don't use it very much, and I'd like to put the money towards a truck.

While I owned it, the throttle shaft broke. A friend of mine silver soldered it. It's held strong since, but there may be a mig wire replacement in its future.

I'd like to get $550 and I'll split the shipping. The saw will come with the 20" bar and chain in the picture. It's a .058 gauge setup, by the way. Since I won this in a raffle I will send a check to Scott for 10% of the sale price and all him to pass it along to the raffle beneficiary.

I can get more pics or a video tomorrow if desired.rps20180306_202258_078.jpg

Saw is sold. The option to change the title to sold no longer exists under the thread tools for some reason.

Back