poulan illustrated parts list

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cetusd

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Would someone please tell me where to find a parts list for a poulan, i have tried quite a few and i don't know what part of poulan or model number they don't seem to understand. :angry: :dizzy:

I have been to all these sites, but , they all say they don't have this model number. I went to chain saw collector and got the spec. sheet, so I know they have it. It's a poulan model #361. I got it from my brother-in-law, in a box, in pieces.

I have a parts list for that saw but, it's on a micro-fiche card. If you have a certain part you're looking for let me know and I'll get you a part number. It looks like the last year the 361 was produced was 1977.

baileys_logo_arboristsite_1.gif

Grande Dog
Master Mechanic
Discount Arborist Equipment and Tree Care Supplies

Last edited:
thanks, but if it's possible i would like to have an IPL for refrence, my in-law returned the saw in pieces.

I do not have any that are as new as the 361 but if anyone needs an IPL for the older stuff 1970 and older I probably have it.

Bill

Bill G - my brother just gave me an olp poulan bicentenial. I believe it might be a 20 xx or 20d, I'm not sure, but it looks like those saws except for color. Do you have an ipl for either of those saws? If so could you email me or post copies or even fax them? Thanks Jim

Back