• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan Pro 655 BP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErnieG

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to sell this Poulan Pro 655 BP ..with or without the bar .
The saws in really good condition and everything works as it should ..the only thing wrong with this saw is the rear handle guard is broken .
I did a carb rebuild and new fuel line a filter ...and put a full wrap on it and I also have the half wrap if wanted with the saw .
It does have a poulan pro bar but the lettering isn't very legible.
I cleaned it up and put it on the shelf .. never had the saw in wood .
I can send a video of the saw running to an interested person if they'd like .
I'm asking $700 plus actual shipping from 18644 or I'd work out details to meet a potential buyer .
PayPal F/F preferred payment please
Some pics ...

Attachments

• KIMG0756.JPG
    KIMG0756.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0757.JPG
    KIMG0757.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0758.JPG
    KIMG0758.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0759.JPG
    KIMG0759.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0760.JPG
    KIMG0760.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0761.JPG
    KIMG0761.JPG
  • KIMG0762.JPG
    KIMG0762.JPG
  • KIMG0764.JPG
    KIMG0764.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0765.JPG
    KIMG0765.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0766.JPG
    KIMG0766.JPG
I'd like to sell this Poulan Pro 655 BP ..with or without the bar .
The saws in really good condition and everything works as it should ..the only thing wrong with this saw is the rear handle guard is broken .
I did a carb rebuild and new fuel line a filter ...and put a full wrap on it and I also have the half wrap if wanted with the saw .
It does have a poulan pro bar but the lettering isn't very legible.
I cleaned it up and put it on the shelf .. never had the saw in wood .
I can send a video of the saw running to an interested person if they'd like .
I'm asking $700 plus actual shipping from 18644 or I'd work out details to meet a potential buyer .
PayPal F/F preferred payment please
Some pics ...
SUPER INTERESTED!! Been on the look out for one of these. Now may I ask, are you needing to make the sale right away? If it's okay I'll go ahead and send you a pm?

Thank you sir! Gorgeous saw either way!

SUPER INTERESTED!! Been on the look out for one of these. Now may I ask, are you needing to make the sale right away? If it's okay I'll go ahead and send you a pm?

Thank you sir! Gorgeous saw either way!
The saws currently pending at the moment but if it doesn't pan out I will let you know for sure .

Thank you !
Ernie

Oh damn okay.. Knew I should have messaged when I first saw the post instead of waiting until I had a moment. Thanks anyhow sir

Latest posts

Back